Defender'sQuest (big)demo Defender'sQuest (big)demo

Amazing

This is such an awesome game! I felt like i had to review because it looks like this hasnt gotten as much attention as it deserves. How could I not buy the full game? Especially since there's that coupon code :)

60s to Save the Queen 60s to Save the Queen

Uhh

I'm not sure if this is just for me, but every time I beat a screen, the game goes black and I can't continue unless I refresh the page. When I could play the game it was fun, but having to restart every few seconds makes the game unplayable.

Doodle God Doodle God

wow

I love this game. it looks simple but really its very very deep and addicting as well. looking forward to whatever sequel this game gets if any.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Where to begin

Well first i was going to comment on how awesome it is when you attack the ufo that the alien's tentacles pop out like even aliens know this shark is serious business, but then i got the nuclear bomb, and when that astronaut just said shark after the explosion, i knew this game was the most awesome game i have played on newgrounds. loved the first, hope you make more!

Tax Time! Tax Time!

ok then

easiest medals ive ever earned

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

A really great game.

How can I turn Halloween mode off?

The Gun Game The Gun Game

I love this game

i'm working towards getting every weapon, but i found a glitch when using the Peacemaker. When using it, i had skeleton hands on but the gun showed the white hands, and i switched to black hands and the gun still will only show the white hands.

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

A bit too easy

This is a great game, but i found finding all thirty barcodes was too easy

Paper Planes Paper Planes

Fun and addicting :D

This game is very fun and I found that it was still fun after playing for an hour :D

Lose the tail Lose the tail

Its ok

The game is average, but I just think that the game would be alot more enjoyable if you were able to perform tight turns without having to lose all your speed. Otherwise, its an ok game.